Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

unforseen circumstances December Orlando trip CANCELLED

Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be working in Orlando during the month of December, those who have booked appointments with me already will get a private email. HOWEVER, I am planning my next visit to Orlando end of January, beginning of February, so please email me at loopimble@me.com for your bookings. sorry for any inconvenience. FELLOW ENGLISHMEN (and women) This means I now have two weeks open for appointments mid December (at Mr.Beards in Kington) so avoid my month long waiting list and book in, same email loopimble@me.com. I also have gift vouchers available (UK ONLY) they can be made out to any amount. I am excepting pay pal payments and I will email you a printable gift voucher, or come by the shop in person. Thanks for reading, For all questions please email me at loopimble@me.com. Loo Pimble. ,

No comments:

Post a Comment