Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Update November 2012

Yet again my blog has been forgotten about, with all the other social media sites its hard to remember everything.
Orlando has been super busy as ever. I will be making a trip back to my homeland Kington Herefordshire, around abouts December 13th ish, I'll be there for a month so email me for bookings. Loopimble@gmail.com.
For those that don't know I will be moving back to Herefordshire UK in April 2013 of a year, I will be working at my usual location at Mr.Beards of Kington, check back for updates. I will of course be coming back to Orlando FL regular guest spots, again any question feel free to email me, loopimble@gmail.com.

Anyways enough talk here some photos.




















































Healed






Coverup













Healed



Healed



Healed




Healed/healing/fresh















Healed




































25lb red snapper

Thanks for stopping by,

Loo Pimble

No comments:

Post a Comment