Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

May 2012

Its been a while since I posted anything, as ever. I took most of the last 10 days off, as my little sister came over from England to see me, so I have been taking it easy.
This month I've had a few of my paintings in bars around the Milk District area in Orlando, (Pom Poms and Milk Bar) I have another group artshow coming up on June 23rd in Sanford FL, at a cool quirky bar called The Twisted Vine. It will include tattoo artist's such as, Jeremy Ashe, Brett J Barr, Pete Triolo, Cristina Garica, Steve roberts, earl funk, Timmy dub, derek Jennings,Thomas Jacobson and your's truly Loo Pimble. I will Keep my blog updated with more info on that very soon.
Im headed to Tampa tomorrow for the Scion rock fest, going to see Origin, Suffocation, and finally get to see Decapitated, YES!
Anyways enough talk, and heres what your here to see, some of my favorite tattoos from May 2012.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket








Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment